- Drive along the famous Burma Road.
- Learn about the critical part of the war of independence.
- Re-live the stories of Palmach Har’el.
- Visit the ancient Roman road and milestones.
- Visit remains from the Ottoman (Turkish) period in Israel.
- Learn about wildlife and plants in the Mediterranean area of the Judean Mountains and Hills.
- Learn about reforestation and the green line in Israel.
- Enjoy a scenic and adventurous Jeep drive.
- Enjoy complimentary organic tea from my garden and delicious fresh coffee and cake.
- See our Amazing trip we took on the “Ways to Jerusalem” with Atar.
In this trip we will focus on the different ways to Jerusalem throughout history.
We will watch over the beautiful Latrun monastery and tell about the famous battles that took place around it during the war of liberation, learn the special story of the settlement “Neve Shalom”, drive along the famous Burma road that encircled the Jordanian legion troops, and continue on to the jeep ascent and military post range overlooking the road to Jerusalem, where we will tell the story of Palmach Har’el.
We will continue down Ilan stream that was used as a road to Jerusalem during the Roman and ottoman periods, view a Turkish old police station and visit Roman milestones from close to 2000 years ago.
- Transportation by Jeep from Latrun Junction or Jerusalem.
- You will be accompanied at all times by a bilingual licensed tour guide who speaks fluent English (Me)
- Complimentary tea and cake
- Departs upon request.
- More than one Jeep can be arranged for large groups.
- Recommended season: All year round
Drop Off Location
Latrun junction or Jerusalem hotel
- Price $350.00 U.S.D. per jeep.
- 1-6 people in a jeep, more than 1 jeep can be arranged for large groups.
- Note: Sunscreen, hat and closed shoes are advisable.