- Learn about organic farming and the citrus history in Israel.
- Learn about the Moshav and Kibbutz ways of life. How does it work now compared to 50 years ago.
- Hear the stories of the 1940’s when the south of Gush Dan was a frontier area.
- Visit the Iris Hill national park in spring time.
- Visit the ruins of the Nebi Rubin grave- believed by some to be Reuven, son of Jacob’s burial site.
- Learn about wildlife and plants in the coastal area and about sand dunes in Israel.
- Visit a beautiful local beach.
- Enjoy a scenic and adventurous Jeep drive hosted by myself in my own jeep.
- Enjoy complimentary homemade organic tea from my garden and delicious cake.
In this Agricultural tour in my family’s organic farm in Moshav Netaim, we will learn about the history of the citrus plantations in Israel and the special characteristics of these trees.
We will enjoy some herb tea from herbs that grow in the farm and we will learn about the different orchard species that grow in the farm and some exotic species as well. We will also enjoy solving riddles by the information available on the signs of the different plants in the farm, and we will learn about the differences between a Moshav and a Kibbutz. In the Jeep trip we will drive along the Soreq River and in the dunes of Palmahim, and we will visit “Nebi Rubin”- the burial site of Reuben of the twelve tribes by some traditions.
We will continue on driving in one of the last areas in the center of Israel where the agriculture still flourishes. In the blossoming seasons we will also visit the beautiful small national park- hill of Irises.
- Transportation by Jeep
- Entrance to organic farm
- You will be accompanied at all times by a bilingual licensed tour guide who speaks fluent English (Me)
- Complimentary tea and cake
- Departs upon request.
- More than one Jeep can be arranged for large groups.
- Trip length: 4 hours.
- Recommended season: All year round, especially recommended during spring time.
Drop Off Location
Netaim farm (south of Rishon le Zion).
- Price $350.00 U.S.D. per jeep.
- 1-6 people in a jeep, more than 1 jeep can be arranged for large groups.
- Note: Sunscreen, hat and closed shoes are advisable.
Book Your Orchard Trails Farm and Jeep Tour
Israel Private Guided Tours with Atar
More about Israel Private Tours from Israel Travel Secrets.
Have a great tour