Highlights – Haifa Food Tour
- Sample food from the city’s best and oldest establishments
- Learn about Israeli food and lifestyle from the perspective of a local
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at several locations
- View street art, Old Ottoman and modern Israeli architecture, and see many other cultural surprises along the walking route
Learn how to eat like a local on this Haifa Food and Culture Tour!
Sample the many varied foods that make up the culinary tapestry of this unique city. Along the way you will enjoy, hand crafted savory pastries- hot from the oven, fresh seasonal fruits and vegetables, Israeli home style cooking, Arabic style sweets, the city’s best hummus and much more. Get a behind-the-scenes look in several locations, and finish with a craft beer tasting in the new Port area.
As we walk, you’ll learn about Haifa’s past and present, and view many examples of street art, among other surprises! Come with an empty stomach, eat as much as you like, and take home a goodie bag to enjoy later.
- All food and drink
- English speaking guide
- Transportation to and from the tour starting/end point
- Cost of tour is 1600NIS for up to 10 persons.
- Larger group tours also available
- Please notify us of any allergies or food restrictions prior to touring
- Tour lasts 3 hours