Highlights – Original Downtown Haifa Food Tour and Express Food Tour
- Sample food from 9 (5 Express tour) of the city’s best and oldest establishments
- Learn about Israeli food and lifestyle from the perspective of a local
- Get a behind the scenes look at several locations
- View street art, Old Ottoman and modern Israeli architecture, and see many other cultural surprises along the walking route
Learn how to eat like a local on this Original Downtown Haifa Food and Culture Tour!
Sample the many varied foods that make up the culinary tapestry of this unique city. Along the way you will enjoy, hand crafted savory pastries- hot from the oven, fresh seasonal fruits and vegetables, Israeli home style cooking, Arabic style sweets, the city’s best hummus and much more. Get a behind-the-scenes look in several locations, and finish with a craft beer tasting in the new Port area.
As we walk, you’ll learn about Haifa’s past and present, and view many examples of street art, among other surprises! Come with an empty stomach, eat as much as you like, and take home a goodie bag to enjoy later.
Week Availability: Sun-Thurs (Friday mornings available by special request)
- All food and drink
- Complementary water bottle for each participant
- English speaking guide
- Transportation to and from the tour starting/end point
- Original Downtown Haifa Food and Culture Tours are $90/person for groups of 2-3; $85/person for groups of 4-6/ $80/person for groups of 7-10
- Kosher Downtown Haifa food and culture tours are $75/person for groups of 2-3; $70/person for groups of 4-6; $65/person for groups of 7-10 (suitable as a kosher tour)
- All tours are privately booked for small groups of 2-10 persons. Larger groups can tour in 2 groups with 2 guides and staggered starting times
- Please notify us of any allergies or food restrictions prior to touring
- Tour lasts 3.5-4 hours Express tours 2.5 hours