That’s right…Private Bar Mitzvah tours in Israel, The most amazing and unforgettable just for your family on this special occasion.
You may find many others offering group tours that are arranged at preset times for large groups and many families. This is a totally Private tour that is customized based on your needs.
You will find below an initial itinerary based on our recommendations however we are happy to make changes according to your wishes.
Private Bar Mitzvah Tours in Israel – A Customizable Itinerary
Arrival Day Saturday – Ben Gurion Airport
- Immediately upon your arrival at Ben Gurion airport, we have arranged for one of our representatives to personally escort you from the aircraft and welcome you to the Holy Land VIP Style…!!!
- After Passport control and luggage collection, you will be escorted by our representative to your driver waiting in the Arrival Hall.
- Then we will take you in our private vehicle directly to your luxurious hotel accommodations in Haifa for you to settle into your rooms and take a much deserved break to unwind, rest and relax after your long flight.
- Congratulations.. You made it and now the fun begins…Tomorrow anyways..
Day 2 Sunday Coastal Region to the Upper and Western Galilee
- After Breakfast, An amazing hiking experience through the underground tunnels of Mei Kedem. Located in Park Alona just north of the ancient port city of Caesarea featuring an ancient Roman underground shaft. This aqueduct was used to bring fresh water to the ancient city of Caesarea. We recommend suitable footwear for walking in water, a flashlight and a change of clothing.
- Next Atlit – Enter a ship and experience a simulating sea voyage demonstrating the hardships endured by the immigrants during their voyage to the land of Israel. Constructed during the British Mandate towards the end of the 1930’s as a military camp on the Mediterranean coast, Atlit became a detention camp for “illegal immigrants” who found themselves yet again incarcerated behind barbed wire.
- And finally, Rosh Hanikra a nature reserve of unique fauna and flora on the border between Israel and Lebanon. Grottoes filled with seawater were formed by the geological and biological processes and by waves lapping on the soft rock. A short cable car ride brings you to the top of the cliff for a panoramic view of the cliff and sea
- To end our day, Dinner and overnight accommodations at the Pastoral Kfar Blum resort and Spa in the Upper Galilee
Overnight: Pastoral Kfar Blum in Upper Galilee
Day 3 Monday – Soldiers at the Border – Banias- Kayaking on the Jordan
- Our first day of touring will begin immediately after breakfast with your guide Eitan.
- First stop Kibbutz Malikiye on northern edge of Israel at the Lebanon border- Meet active IDF soldiers and enjoy their real life perspectives on the current geopolitical situation of the area; all while enjoying breathtaking views of Lebanon and the Upper Galilee. Stroll through the Kibbutz, meet the locals and hear about life living on the border; taste the seasonal fruits from their orchards and plant seedlings near the fence (seasonal availability).
- Banias – Considered to be one of the top attractions in the Upper Galilee and also the largest waterfall in Israel; part of the Banias Nature Reserve with fascinating native fauna and flora as well as ruins of ancient cities.The Hermon stream actually feeds the waterfall by the chilly(15 degree C or 59 deg. F) waters running down from Mount Hermon and the upper Golan.
- Next How about Zip lining and Kayaking on the Jordan river... – An exciting treat for the whole family and a great way to cool off.
Dinner and overnight: Pastoral Kfar Blum resort and Spa
Day 4 Tuesday – Authentic Druze Lunch at Jules
- After Breakfast, we will visit a Druze village in the Galilee and enjoy an authentic Druze meal with our hosts Adnan and Nahida. Our hosts invite you to participate in the meal preparation as well….
- After lunch, we will take you to your hotel in Jerusalem so you can check in and get settled
- Meeting with the Rabbi to review the Bar/Bat Mitzvah ceremony
Day 5 Wednesday – Emek Tzurim/Ammunition Hill/Pantry Packers
- How about sifting through ancient ruins from buildings atop of the Temple Mount guided by a local archaeologist. That is our first stop after breakfast at the Emek Tzurim sifting project
- Ammunition Hill is next – The site of one of the fiercest battles of the Six Day War, now a public park and museum built as a memorial for our fallen soldiers.
- A stroll through Mamilla Mall – a beautiful upscale shopping plaza near the gate to the Old City. I call it “Beverly Hills East“.
- A visit to the Pantry Packers – for hands on opportunity to help others in Israel who are less fortunate – A short video, followed by a discussion and then you will pack food bags using modern equipment. Then you will have the opportunity to leave your family name on each package. (Packed by _____).
- Overnight: Jerusalem
Day 6 Thursday – Bar Mitzvah on Mount Masada – Dead Sea – Genesis Land
- After breakfast, we will descend into the Judean Mountains and desert to the lowest point on the plant; The Dead Sea.
- Arrive at Mount Masada and ascend the mountain via cable car and meet the Rabbi for the official Bar Mitzvah ceremony in a special pre-arranged location.
- After the ceremony, you will be given a private tour and an opportunity to explore the ancient ruins of the fortress built by Kind Herod and the site of the Zealots last stand against the Roman invaders. The story is riveting – I guarantee it!
- Buffet lunch at a local hotel resort, then float in the therapeutic waters of the Dead Sea on a private beach – locker and towel will be provided.
- Genesis Land – A short camel ride that will take you back 5000 years to Abraham’s tent, where you are welcomed by “Eliezer” for light refreshments followed by ancient script writing activity. A modern day “time machine”
Day 7 Friday – Caliber 3- Burma Trail Jeep Tour – Western Wall
- After Breakfast, how about a hands on experience shooting a pistol guided by Israeli anti-terrorism combat experts at Caliber 3 the leading Counter Terror and Security training academy in Israel. Geared for all tourists who would like to learn about anti-terrorism tactics. Passports required; please wear closed shoes (no sandals)
- An amazing jeep tour through the Burma Trail ( 2 hours); a makeshift bypass road between the general vicinity of Kibbutz Hulda and Jerusalem which was built by the Israeli forces during the 1948 Siege of Jerusalem – the name was inspired by the Burma Road in China.
- Rest in your hotel for the afternoon, then a visit to the Western Wall (Kotel) just before sunset to welcome in Shabbat
- Return to your hotel and bid Shalom and farewell to your drive and guide.
Day 8 Saturday – Departure
- We have reached our final day on this tour.
- Check-out of the hotel by 12:00 noon, then meet the driver and transfer to the airport for your return flight
- Group VIP meeting at the airport and assistance with airport procedures and escorted to the plane
Have a safe journey home.
Book Your Private 8 Day Bar Mitzvah Tour in Israel
8 Day Bar Mitzvah Tours in Israel
More about Barmitzvah in Israel from Israel Travel Secrets.
Mazal Tov (Good luck and Congratulations in Hebrew)